Friday, December 10, 2010

DUMB POSTS RIGHT?


hey...okay sry abt the AAAAAA posts........ lolx yea they wre funny actually my post was on the 1st pg and so was my banner and i wanted to hide it cus i was freaking crazy abt the italian mafia :S :P so yeh who ever posted shity comments there i dont care I DONT GIVE A SHIT TO U GUYS
.....and what the hell is this yea ill do anything to keep myself safe so all u weirdos there do u want ur acc shud get hacked? anyone will get panic right? and so did i keep urself in my place and just think no1 wants there acc to be hacked or destroyed do u :\ so yea stop posting shity comments for heaven sake please.....AND GET A LIFE..... :) and i even deleted those posts so u dont need to say anything about me now MIND UR OWN BUSINESS .....
and surely im nice with nice people and really bad with the bad ones ......
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment