Monday, February 21, 2011

*New* Stuff on Stardoll! :)

Hello, this is your friendly neighborhood YopHiltop711 here, and I'm reporting straight from The Stardoll Helpers headquarters!
Okay, so you've all heard of the new interior shop in starplaza called "PopShop" right? Well they've got a whole bunch of new items, but what do you all think of it? I love the bright colors, and of course the pillows, but it doesn't really fit in with my style of suite. :| Anyway, lemme know what you think of it!

Another big event happening soon, later this month. We will all get a live chat with Emily Osment. I'm a bit excited, but it seems kinda strange that she's participating in such an event....oh well, we'll see how it turns out I suppose. :)

Don't forget to comment!
Your friend,
YopHiltop711

No comments:

Post a Comment